Teskerti allows you to choose between different tickets delivery method, also suitable for product and services sold online along with the tickets.
It is possible to activate one or more delivery option: courier delivery, print-at-home, digital, pick up at the venue. You can choose the method depending on the event and the type of venue.
Paper tickets with courier delivery
The traditional ticket printed with a thermal printer, customers can buy this kind of tickets online or at the box office if activated.
Equipped with an anti-counterfeiting hologram, the ticket can be enriched with the event logo, in monochromatic black.
- Full Ticketing allows the printing of tickets with special graphics for big events or special occasions.
- Customers receive tickets at home, with a national or international courier.
Paper tickets with pick up at the box office
The customers buy online the tickets and pick them up at the box office.
It's sufficient to show the order confirmation at the ticket office and the customers will be able to collect their tickets.
Usually, the pick-up at the venue starts at least two hours before the beginning of the event and is also available for a certain period following the start of the show itself.
Useful, economic and appreciated by the public.
Customers bought this kind of ticket online and receive it with an e-mail, in PDF format., it must be printed and shown at access control stations.
- It can be used also as a voucher for collateral product and services purchased online.
- This type of ticket presents spaces available to insert advertisements, detailed information about the event/location or sponsor.
- Customer skips queues at the ticket office, going directly to the access control.
Digital tickets are one of the most modern types of tickets, they can be used on different supports.
- A mobile app (like Pass Wallet or Wallet).
- A credit card, loyalty card with a barcode to match the digital title.
- Supports equipped with RFID technology, Radio Frequency Identification, such as cards or bracelets.
Contact Teskerti for more information on the types of tickets you can sell with the automated ticketing system.