The spectator has new needs: he wants to get excited, live and share unforgettable moments with friends and family.
People taking part in an event look for complete experiences, planned in advance, in the maximum comfort. And to achieve this goal they are willing to spend more.
With Full Ticketing technology and methodology you can sell complete packages, or offer the ticket with collateral products and services, and let the user compose his customized package.
Sale packages build loyalty and increase sales volumes.
- Transportation. Really appreciated by customers. Buses and shuttles to connect the venue to the most important areas of the city, such as car parks, railway stations or underground stations.
- Parking areas. Offer the possibility to park near the event so your customers can reach the event comfortably. Ideal for large sports events or music festivals, fairs, and much more.
- Food & beverage. Customers can buy packages with lunch/dinner menu combined with the ticket and skip the queue at the food kiosk or restaurants. An excellent solution for food fairs or food events is to create packages that include entry plus a certain number of tastings to try out the specialties offered.
- Hotel. For large events, where there is attendance from all over the country and from foreign countries, you can sell rooms in different hotels together with the entrance ticket.
- Masterclasses. It is possible to sell, individually or in packages Masterclasses. With a limited number of participant, or open to the public, paid or for free, held by experts and prominent personalities. An infotainment moment really appreciated by the participants.
- Merchandising. Even in limited edition. An excellent proposal for sports and musical events, merchandising is a great way to make the public participating and people to keep a material memory that lasts over time.
The sale of packages is also suitable for business events. In fact, hotels, transport, and parking can be very popular services even by participants in these types of events.